POPEYES HARBOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number #1 spot on the web for popeye the sailor man fan discussions

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

#1popeyehater is in trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
classiccartoonfan
Admin
classiccartoonfan

#1popeyehater is in trouble Empty
PostSubject: #1popeyehater is in trouble   #1popeyehater is in trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 1:00 am

#1 popeye hater I hope you read this but you are in trouble for now because you are distressing popeyefan1997. Please be nicer I don't wanna ban thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://popeyesharbor.forumotion.com
#1popeyehater

#1popeyehater

PostSubject: Re: #1popeyehater is in trouble   #1popeyehater is in trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 1:14 am

i didnt even do anything he was mean to ME first!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wanted to talk to other peopele about peoepeye, mayeb even make some friends but i got attacked for having a different opinion -_- but whatever.......im used to being seen as evil.....as the monster...... tch. sorry classiccartoonfan for being myself but since i dont want to get banned ill try to be nicer to popeyefan1999 i guess. walks away......
Back to top Go down
classiccartoonfan
Admin
classiccartoonfan

PostSubject: Re: #1popeyehater is in trouble   #1popeyehater is in trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 1:19 am

Ok popeye hater I undsrtsand your position but popeyefan1997 was very upset by what the words you said so please be nice and we can all be friends and I don't see you as a monster by the way. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://popeyesharbor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1popeyehater is in trouble   #1popeyehater is in trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#1popeyehater is in trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POPEYES HARBOR :: Forum help :: Forum general :: Reports and warnings-
Jump to: